Funding - please contact Tiff@sfmtraining.co.uk for further details
What is ReAct?
Who is eligible?
Have become unemployed in the last 12 months as a result of redundancy, are currently unemployed, and who have not been in continuous employment for 6 weeks or more since being made redundant, or are currently under notice of redundancy; and have not undertaken any publicly funded training since being made redundant, including the work-based learning suite of programs.
What is Available?
- Recruitment & Training Support
- Discretionary Award – Vocational Training
- Discretionary Award – Miscellaneous
Support is available for eligible applicants to increase their skills and remove barriers to learning, or returning to work. In order to ensure that this training provides the best possible chance of finding new employment, all applicants will need to have their training needs assessed by Careers Wales.
- 100 per cent of training costs to acquire new skills (up to a maximum of £1,500)
- Help with the cost of special equipment required for training
- Reimbursement of travel costs to training courses overnight accommodation costs, where appropriate
- A contribution towards the cost of materials required for training
- Reimbursement of childcare costs (subject to limits and conditions).
Find out more
Please email all paperwork for ReAct to:-
When applying for ReAct Funding please ensure that you get the details from Tiff@sfmtraining.co.uk and not just from the website. This is because we do a seperate package with ReAct to include licences. Please also ensure that you give your name and email address to Tiff when completing your form with ReAct so that we can email you the course details and training plan once approved.
Employer directory and Available Work
Are you looking for work?
The security industry is vast and covers many different job roles. This is the 2nd fastest growing industry in 2021.
We hope you find the contacts below useful.
REMEMBER – The contacts listed here are meant to help you as a central point of reference only. We have not checked or vetted them – always do your own due diligence checks before accepting a position.
What work is Available?
We hope you find the jobs below useful.
REMEMBER – Always do your own due diligence checks before accepting a position and always go to the point of contact for further information.